About CRC Group InC.
“The point about Connectors is that by having a foot in so many different worlds, they have the effect of bringing them all together.” – Malcolm Gladwell
Consulting. Connecting. Creating. Look around. Behind every successful business are many long-term solid relationships. If your business is not leveraging its personal and business connections correctly, you lose revenue.
As a Professional CEO Relationship Consultant, Patricia Rodriguez Christian provides consultation to expand your connections and create new business opportunities. Patricia has over 30 years of experience developing C-Level relationships that bridge diverse industries to form mutually beneficial partnerships for combined market impact. Patricia’s reputation has been built on integrity, openness, and professionalism when navigating traditionally underrepresented affinity groups. Let CRC Group help your business construct meaningful connections.
- Expediting Relationships
- Strategic Guidance and Development
- Market Languaging
- Accessing New Business Networks
- Stakeholder Communications
- Affinity Groups
How We Help Businesses like yours
At CRC Group, Inc. we’re serious about expediting your business services. We understand the importance of streamlining your basic overhead costs and improving your bottom line. We’ll evaluate your needs and propose the most cost-effective option for your business. For more information about our suite of services, contact us to schedule a consultation.
- Deploy and manage a flexible workforce when and where you need it.
- Increase worker quality while reducing turnover and overtime by creating a win-win employment profile.
- Source, engage, fulfill, measure and manage your contingent workforce across skill categories and geographies.
- Keep production inside your facility while we manage the workforce and the process.
- Outsource your full-time hires and access the best talent with our staffing solution.
We can help identify opportunities in workforce optimization.
DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE
Diversity isn’t a noun, it’s a verb. The CRC Group actively employs a diversity strategy in our business consulting. We think differently and that’s our strength.
Why is stakeholder engagement important? Our firm has a process that helps organizations just like yours collaborate with, inform, and listen to your stakeholders. This proactive approach can help mitigate potential risks down to disagreements, uncertainties and misalignments between stakeholders and overall minimize resistance to change.